Easily controlled, secure, cost-effective solution for judicial, legal, and penal applications.
With today’s greater emphasis on security, video conferencing is now an essential tool in judicial, legal, and penal environments. In addition, it saves time and money by bringing the courtroom to the inmate, instead of the other way around.
Applications that go beyond the obvious
Aside from judicial, legal, and penal applications, Video collaboration systems can also be effectively used for the following:
- Video arraignments, warrants, and parole board hearings
- Video-enabled courtroom presentations such as expert witnesses
- Remote testimony by specialists, inmates, and officers
- Psychiatric evaluations and consultations
- Rehabilitative distance learning programs
- Meetings between inmates and legal counsel or government representatives
- Judicial consideration of appeals and visitation